Topic: Batman Brickified EP 2

Directory Link

Batman Brickified EP 2

Youtube

So as an apology for not streaming today, I decided to finally finish up the second episode of my Batman series. After months here it is.

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Re: Batman Brickified EP 2

Forget about Batman V Superman, this the Batman film I was hyped for this year mini/smile . Really liked the story, and the set when they were chasing Catwoman was really good. The cast was brilliant, particularly Dewfilms as Catwoman and Brick7 at the end. Also, that guy who plays Alfred was really good mini/wink This is brilliant. My one critique would be that it lacked music. A strong action piece would have really added to this film, but other than that it was brilliant. Well done!

Thanks so much William. I really appreciate your feedback, and I agree that more music during the action scenes would have truly helped this film. mini/smile

Very nice. The animation and lighting were great! And the story was really interesting. One complaint would be the Batcave set was a little bland. Keep up the good work! mini/smile

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

Thanks Smocktopus! mini/smile

Well done bud. When should we expect the next one?

Well Antonio Ferrara, the next one won't be out for a while as I am working on my Sight and Sound entry at this current moment and a music video.