Topic: Hiking

Directory Link

Hiking

YouTube

What if life was as dramatic as it was in movies?

Re: Hiking

Really well animation, and the joke was quite funny, and well delivered. Nice job! mini/smile

Thank you. Ive been trying to work on my comedic deliveries in my more comedic short films. I'm glad it worked well. mini/smile

mini/lol

I like the slow build-up to the climax, and the final joke is great.
The voice acting is good, and the comedic timing is spot-on.

The animation is smooth, and the moment where the red-shirted guy stands up is very well done. It's a little thing that really stands out, and I'm impressed with how smooth yet slow you got it.

The set is wonderful. It keeps the blocky Lego feel, but uses colors and various layers in the ground and wall to break things up and keep it from becoming dull or plain.

Thank you, Pritchard Studios.

I'm glad that I've improved enough for you to comment on how effective the comedy was. As for the animation, I am happy that you liked that movement as it was also my favourite. The funny thing is that it was totally unplanned and was a decision I made when I started animating him stand up. I'll be sure to focus on making most of my other movements fluid as well.

Oh man, that was perfectly done. There is nothing you could have done to make that better. I laughed out loud at the entire thing. Keep up the great work! mini/bigsmile

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Wow. I love this film! Great job with the humor. I love it! mini/bigsmile

Thanks a lot, Rioforce and Raptor Studios. This means alot mini/bigsmile