Topic: LEGO Rocketeer

Directory Link

LEGO Rocketeer

Youtube

After literally seven hours of memory problems while attempting to render this, I present to you, the Rocketeer.

I apologise in advance for some minor VFX mistiming and overall video quality problems, these were a result of the method I used of actually getting it to render. Still, better a little quality is affected than the film not be seen. I hope you enjoy it, it was a fun little project to work on.

Re: LEGO Rocketeer

Nice job on the animation! You had great voices for your characters. Your fighting scenes where well made.

That was a great video good job:)

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

Excellent work Aaron! I'm glad you managed to solve some of your render issues in the end, seems you were up for a long time getting it to work.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

jampot wrote:

Excellent work Aaron! I'm glad you managed to solve some of your render issues in the end, seems you were up for a long time getting it to work.

I closed Skype for memory reasons at about seven. I went to bed at half past two. In the end I didn't even render it by doing something to the memory, I rendered the audio together so it was a single track. Then rendered all of the VFX that had black backgrounds together, so it was a single track. That reduced the amount of tracks from thirty-one to six. I then rendered in MOV instead of WMV like I normally would, it rendered quicker, but I think the overall quality is such that I won't do so again.

That is the last thing I did. After all of the defraying, cache clearing, program purging, file deleting, virtual memory increasing, etc.

Long story short: Last night sucked, but I'm glad you enjoyed it, your lines were fantastic. ^_^

Very funny and well made brickfilm with an vintage super-heroes! I like it

Redbrickstudio wrote:

Very funny and well made brickfilm with an vintage super-heroes! I like it

Yeah, it's really nice to see a film like this made with a lesser known or not-as-popular character as many that are posted (not that I am not a huge Star Wars or Marvel fan!)