Topic: Diabolical villain attacks!

Directory Link

Diabolical villain attacks!

youtube

In this video, Diabolical Villain ruthlessly attacks...

some chicken.

The Third Arrival is out now!
https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3749/33174196922_0638c7d7e7_n.jpg
--"The sun's not yellow, it's chicken!"

Re: Diabolical villain attacks!

I like the ambition I saw in your animation.  I ended up watching all of the Diabotical Villan series, and I really liked the phone book animation in the one and the brickplosion in the other. 

In this video, the suit animation was creative.  I was a little disappointed that you spoiled the ending in the description here, because I don't think I would have seen it coming otherwise.  The sets were also a bit bland, especially the back wall.

Nice little video, and I hope to see you make more.

Re: Diabolical villain attacks!

Not bad.  It's short, but funny.  I like the design of the really over-the-top flamethrower weapon.  I do suggest that you don't spoil the joke in the description, though. mini/wink

It looks like you have a few camera bumps, I'd recommend firmly taping down the base and camera to prevent that, and the camera quality itself is a bit rough.  The set could use some improvement; it just ends when you reveal

Spoiler (click to read)

the chicken

and would look much better if you built a larger set that looks more consistent.  I'd also suggest making the camera movements at the end one smooth continuous movement, instead of making two separate movements like you did.

There's definitely some room for improvement here, but it's not a bad start and I'm sure you'll improve rapidly with practice.

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive