Topic: Avengers Tower: Invasion

Directory Link

Avengers Tower: Invasion

YouTube

The Avengers are attacked on their home turf in the beginning of a new LEGO Marvel saga! When AIM launches an assault on Avengers Tower, Earth's Mightiest Heroes are outgunned and unprepared for a battle that will leave no stone unturned. Part one of 'The Ultron Paradigm' story arc.

Check out more videos in the ever-expanding Marvel Brickfilm Universe! Here's a link to the playlist. Also stay tuned for Black Panther: The Gold Vibranium, coming soon!

I'm not pleased with how this turned out, and I've wanted to be done with it for some time, but I think I did well considering that I was actually trying to make use of some footage from a fight video that I didn't want to finish either (a video which actually predated the MBU). So this isn't my finest work, and future videos and MBU installments will be of a much much much higher quality. You can read more of my complaints regrets about this brickfilm on my blog.

Edit: Remember to stay after the credits!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Re: Avengers Tower: Invasion

Great job! The animation was good, as well as the voice acting. There was a bit of light flicker here and there but other than that I really liked it! mini/smile

Re: Avengers Tower: Invasion

UnknownBrick Films wrote:

Great job! The animation was good, as well as the voice acting. There was a bit of light flicker here and there but other than that I really liked it! mini/smile

Thanks!

Light flicker is currently the bane of my existence. There were a fair few shots in here, looking back, where I forgot to do any digital correction; guess I'd just been staring at it too long and stopped noticing it.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein