Topic: The Meaning of Life!

Directory Link

The Meaning of Life!

Youtube

I made this for a college interview, its certainly not flawless. But please enjoy.

Re: The Meaning of Life!

Haha this is brilliant, good job!:lol:

-RealBenKM

Good - well written and voiced - but there are a coupla' visual issues. The first is the green screen, which I'm afraid is really dodgy (what software do you use?), and the second is the repeated footage in the work segment, as you can see stuff move in the background on the table that just...shouldn't be moving.

Other than that, I really enjoyed this!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

you blew out your highlights in some areas of the video. Just sayin'

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

jampot wrote:

Good - well written and voiced - but there are a coupla' visual issues. The first is the green screen, which I'm afraid is really dodgy (what software do you use?), and the second is the repeated footage in the work segment, as you can see stuff move in the background on the table that just...shouldn't be moving.

Other than that, I really enjoyed this!

The issues you have mentioned were noted by my friends when I showed it to them before uploading. I'm not going to defend myself, because I simply running out of time. Like I said this was for a college interview and by the time I had done the sound design I didn't have enough time left to fix the issues. Although thanks for your opinion. The greenscreen was done with Sony Vegas Pro 9.0.