Topic: [THAC 11] Corporate Confusion

Directory Link

Corporate Confusion

YouTube

A video made for THAC 11

Last edited by CarrollFilms (December 30, 2013 (06:05pm))

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

Re: [THAC 11] Corporate Confusion

That was great man, I loved all the different characters and overall it was a genuinely funny film.

10/10 would re-watch.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Glad I could contribute. Good work Sean.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

Wow, that was...................
...............Incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was probably the funniest THAC entry.

Short question though, why does it say I voice acted in this? mini/confused   I don't recall voicing in it......

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

PushOverProductions wrote:

Short question though, why does it say I voice acted in this? mini/confused   I don't recall voicing in it......

Must be THACnesia.

Funny entry, I liked it.

...AND WE'RE SCHIZOPHRENIC TWINS

I.E. WE ARE THE SAME PERSON...

I don't recall finding this in the THAC playlist; I just stumbled upon it now, and I loved it. Great job, Carroll. And thanks again for voice acting!

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

SEAN WHEN I WAS TALKING ABOUT THAT SCHIZOPHRENIA THING THIS IS NOT WHAT I MEANT

But yeah, great film, for some reason I always crack up with the twins fly around for a few frames, and of course at the very end.

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

Google is now targeting me with schizophrenia ads lately. I feel like posting on this thread has something to do with it.

This is brilliant!

The dialogue is very witty and very well paced.  I love how the jokes just keep coming at such a fast pace right after one another.  You've cleverly managed to create a film that is both very entertaining, yet looks simple to animate.

love this!! very funny writing + dialog. technical qualities were great too!!! best thing i've seen from you so far

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Thanks for all of the awesome compliments guys! I'm glad you all enjoyed this film I have made for everyone.

0DonkeyKong wrote:

Must be THACnesia.

Oh crap, another case?! Please tell me I wasn't the lumberjack.

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

This is great Sean, like literally my favorite brickfilm right now. I've watched it like a billion times cuz it's SOOOO FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!! If any THAC was to win, I would root for this one. mini/wink

I would like to throw out a BIG special thanks to everyone in the Skype Madness group for motivating me and helping me push forward to finish this film. If it wasn't for you awesome bunch of guys this thing never would've been what it is today. mini/smile

Quite a simple concept, but it was executed very nicely. I loved the bit with the

Spoiler (click to read)

Schizophrenic Twins

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

If you really want to know who you voiced, then you could probably check your computer to find the file you sent unless you are the sort of person who deletes voice acting as soon as it's sent.

Do you keep all of your lines for other people's movies in the same place?

FlyingMinifig wrote:

Quite a simple concept, but it was executed very nicely. I loved the bit with the

Spoiler (click to read)

Schizophrenic Twins

Let me tell ya, those guys were the hardest to animate. Must've spent an hour or so just on those two.

Wow, I'm late...(don't kill me)
Anywho, you have already heard this probably, but I just want to say great animation. By far one of my favorites! It's so good, from now on I will dismiss your strangely disturbing avatar...

maybe...

(also, if you do read this, who was the voice of the guy who died last week?)

Moderator note: please do not use signatures larger than 400x100px.

>okay...