Topic: Chima: Stink

Directory Link

Chima: Stink

YouTube

In Chima, two wolves find out the hard way that if a skunk does its thing anywhere near your clothes, no amount of soap and water is getting that stink out.

The first in what may be a series of really short Chima videos.

I did this on and off over the course of, well, today (in between college revision and beating the Elite Four - my starter was Chespin, btw), and guess what? No light flicker! I've finally got it all sorted out. So you can now expect more animations. Well, hopefully some half-decent ones at least.

As for Istari Halloween...you may have noticed it's now November 3rd. Due to problems and more problems, I only have some of it shot, and I've had to take the sets apart for another, super-secret project. But never fear! I'm looking at the footage to see if I can rewrite it a little bit and upload what I have into a coherent story. Obviously, it'll be a lot later than Halloween, but bear with me folks. What else d'you expect from a procrastinating teenager?

-JR

Last edited by jampot (November 4, 2013 (12:13am))

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Re: Chima: Stink

It's absolutely odoriferous.
He he he he he he

In fact, I think this film stunk.
He he he he he.

I am sorry.
A wee bit short, but the animation is nice enough for a short film.  Seems more like some small scene from something bigger.

Re: Chima: Stink

It was a test to see if I could make something in a day (second test, technically, but the last one's a long story filled with the muffled cries of [REDACTED]), but yes, it does feel short. That said, I did like making something that was so simple, and easy to understand.

Part of the idea is that this won't be the only one - I'm aiming to do lots of short Chima animations, maybe leading up to something bigger. Right now, in the middle of coursework and uni applications, I need to break stuff down into more manageable chunks.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein