Topic: Lego Star Wars Shoot Out Part 2

Directory Link

Lego Star Wars Shoot Out Part 2

Youtube

Part 2 of my LEGO star wars action series! The clone troopers battle there hardest fight yet! Special thanks to Onbeatman for voicing in the video.Lego Star Wars Shoot Out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lte09Qo9gnU

Re: Lego Star Wars Shoot Out Part 2

You know, it's know often that I'm impressed by a brand new member on the site.
But your work just kinda reached out and impressed me...A lot.
I like the logo sequence, it's clean, it's cool, and it's professional.

Sometimes the arms movements don't quite seem in sync with the points of emphasis in the speech, but that style didn't last for long, and quickly gave way to a very nice action sequence. The very visible blue-tac was a bit of a down point, but the effects and camera work more than make up for that. Yes, the sith in the middle of what is the Clone Wars does cause a bit of a problem, and the story doesn't make much sense, even after seeing Part 1.

One tip, don't go directly into the ads at the end, give the viewers a few seconds to digest the action, and then shove the 17 second ad at them. (Is there any reason it's so long? I'd think 5-6 would suffice.)

While there isn't much substance, there's a lot of flashy smoke and mirrors. Which is fine and dandy, because it's done very, very well. The animation is smooth, and the set is nice and large, and while some may not like the post-production camera effects, I thought they were the highlight of the film.

I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for your name in the future, and look forward to something with a bit more plot.

Amazing

That was actually pretty good. The blu tack showing, and maybe the length weren't the greatest but I liked dis.