Topic: Lego Deadpool's Villain School

Directory Link

Lego Deadpool's Villain School
Youtube

The lack of employment has forced Deadpool to take some pretty drastic measures. Join him in his quest of transforming 3 noobs into feared super villains!

Viewer discretion: some sexual references present in film

Edit:

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of a link... and everything else for that matter but I wasn't able to do anything on this post: post a reply, edit etc since it said that I didn't have permission. Which is kinda weird since I created it.

But now that I do, there are a few things I want to add. This is my first ever attempt at making a brickfilm. Never done anything like this before so I would really appreciate your feedback and pointers on what I can improve upon. Because I do want to improve and reach a certain level that I can be really proud of. I already have a pretty big list of things that I need to work on, but I want to see if any of you can point out something I missed.:)

And there's one more thing. I know that using licensed themes in brickfilms is kinda frowned upon in the community but I love comics so that's why I have an inclination towards the superhero sets mini/smile

Last edited by Atlas Animationz (November 20, 2012 (03:27am))

Re: Lego Deadpool's Villain School

Lol, where's the link? mini/confused

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?