Topic: Two Towers in Two Minutes

Directory Link

Two Towers in Two Minutes

Link 1

This is an epic retelling of your favorite scenes from the classic Lord of the Rings, animated in LEGO bricks.

Re: Two Towers in Two Minutes

I thought everything was great apart from the animation which was very choppy at some times.
Apart from that, it wasn't bad. mini/smile

I really liked it even though I've never even seen LOTR mini/lol . 4/5
Also welcome BiM

~Hal

Wow, this is great. The way you used "The Last March of the Ents" creation is awesome. I've always wanted to see someone combine a great LEGO creation with a great brickfilm. The animation was somewhat sloppy, but the scale of this movie is great. The jokes are very well executed thanks to great voice acting. Overall, a very enjoyable brickfilm.

I loved the scale of the sets in this, but the animation leaves much to be desired, good animation would have really put this over the top, instead of just being a "creative" way to show off some cool LEGO constructions, which was the vibe I got.

I agree with the rest in saying that for the animation at some points could have been improved, but the scale at which you were animating was immense, so it didn't really hurt any in my eyes. I loved the voice acting and humor, as well as the sets. Overall, I really liked it.

sigelrelster
Scripting: 100% Animation: 3% Post-Production: 0%

I agree. Not bad. Little choppy but it has good effects and props/sets whatever. mini/smile Nice... and I liked the parody feeling.